Welcome to the PHA Canada audio library, also known as "the listening room." Here you will find our audio collection. These are lectures on various PH-related topics, which have been recorded at our conferences. Recordings are nested under the year in which they were recorded and divided into medically-led and peer led. Click on the category you wish to browse to visit the listening room for that category.
2013 Medically-led Sessions
- The Basics of PH
- PH Treatments: What's on the Horizon?
- Your PH Questions Answered: Q & A Panel
- From Concept to Market: the progression of PH Therapies
2013 Peer-led Sessions
- Focusing on Emotional Health: Optimizing Quality of Life
- How to Share your Story so that People will Listen
- PHighting back against PH: How to get Involved
- Breathing your way to Calm: Exploring Alternative Therapies
- Don't let PH leave you Grounded: Travelling with PH
- Avoiding the Salt Mines: A Patient's Perspective on Diet & PH
- Communicating with Friends and Family about PH
2011 Medically-led sessions
2011 Peer-led sessions